Re: regarding getaddrinfo and getnameinfo -- Urgent !
- From: amitkeerti <amitkeerti@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 01:03:42 -0700
On Aug 5, 9:16 am, Agricolae Maximus <a...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:54:21 -0700, amitkeerti wrote:
I was trying to get the corresponding hostname/canonical name for an
I tried using both getaddrinfo and getnameinfo, but i am not getting
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Registered Linux User No. 306834
I am not looking at a command to do this.
I am looking for code to do this. So API or sequence of APIs which
will do this.
I tried getnameinfo and getaddrinfo. Probably the way I am calling
these 2 functions might be wrong...
can anybody provide me the code?
- Prev by Date: Re: Network broken on HP e-Vectra
- Next by Date: Re: demand dialing
- Previous by thread: Re: regarding getaddrinfo and getnameinfo
- Next by thread: Re: regarding getaddrinfo and getnameinfo -- Urgent !