Re: Macintosh cannot connect to WiFi LAN

On 2007-12-02, Timothy Murphy <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A colleague is visiting my house,
and cannot connect his Macintosh to my LinkSys WRT54GL access point.

Unless your WRT54GL is running linux, this is not really a linux
question. You should consider posting in a linksys or OS X newsgroup

I have added the WiFi MAC address to my /etc/dhcpd.conf;
but there is no indication on the /var/log/messages on my desktop.

....and if you *do* have linux on your WRT54GL, you should check the logs
there, unless you specifically have logging enabled from the Linksys to
your desktop (and have verified that it's working). Your desktop would
not receive any useful information about this problem under normal

(try just my userid to email me)