debugging a hang ssh session

I had connected to a server via ssh. After issuing some networking
commands to configure the server, suddenly the ssh session "hang".
i.e. the screen just freezes and I get no prompt.
At this time, I can still configure the server through the serial
port.
How to debug what is wrong?

  • RE: problems when opening an ssh session
    ... SSH2 uses a protocol that is not compatible with openSSH. ... Now if I open a connection from the SSH 3.2.0 client to the OpenSSH ... So I can open an ssh session with the 3.5p1 server but not with the ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: SSH question (some kind off-topic)
    ... forwarding, for instance, port 110 to the SSH session, or some other ... So my question is what happens in the SSH server then, the traffic can be analyzed on that side? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Setuid problems & OpenSSH X-forwarding
    ... But this must be manually reset upon ... >each new ssh session. ... The cookie in the .Xauthority file is basically the password to your X ... server (assuming they can make a connection to the server at the TCP/IP ...
    (comp.security.unix)
  • Re: Setuid problems & OpenSSH X-forwarding
    ... But this must be manually reset upon ... >each new ssh session. ... The cookie in the .Xauthority file is basically the password to your X ... server (assuming they can make a connection to the server at the TCP/IP ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: problems when opening an ssh session
    ... which I have installed OpenSSH versions 3.4p1 and 3.5p1 respectively. ... Now if I open a connection from the SSH 3.2.0 client to the OpenSSH ... So I can open an ssh session with the 3.5p1 server but not with the ...
    (SSH)