help lan kanotix/win xp

Hello
I have a netgear router with 4 ethernet ports. I have 2 win xp boxes
working together with LAN. I have added
a Linux box Debian derived KANOTIX.
When i go to 192.168.0.1 my router adress i see my 3 machines from win
xp but i cannot
see my windows machines from Linux.
What is the usual proceedings in Debian derived OS to put the Linux
box into the windows LAN ???
thank you for helping
friendly
jerome

  • Re: help lan kanotix/win xp
    ... I have a netgear router with 4 ethernet ports. ... a Linux box Debian derived KANOTIX. ... box into the windows LAN ??? ... You may find time out issues with windowps boxes because windopws developers ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: DSL works, almost
    ... >> suggested masquerading your LAN behind your Linux router. ... >> your modem router would only answer for local LAN IPs in its network. ... >> modem) would eliminate the double NAT (masquerading behind NAT). ... >> I am not familiar with WinPoET and whether it differs from standard PPPoE. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Internet Explorer possible to use securely on heterogeneous LAN?
    ... I am asking this here because have a LAN with two Linux boxes, ... Now I have made all passwords strong, changed the Win2k users to ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Internet Explorer possible to use securely on heterogeneous LAN?
    ... I am asking this here because have a LAN with two Linux boxes, ... Now I have made all passwords strong, changed the Win2k users to ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • RE: Cybercafe LAN security
    ... It makes sense to put a machine between the router and the lan. ... I love Linux on the desktop but I choose to overlook linux as a serious server. ...
    (Security-Basics)