capture traffic and save it

hy guys

is there a way for capture traffic in my eth0 and savi it in a file?

the traffic must with header and payload

thank a lot

scuse me for my bad english

--
Riccardo (http://termitano.myminicity.com, visitate e se volete partecipate
sul http://www.iltermitano.it/)

A computer is like an air conditioner,
it stops working when you open Windows.
Registered Linux user #457776

  • Re: On bit fields usage
    ... puts the header and payload in one contiguous block of memory because ... payload and i was wondering where i could have possibly gone wrong. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: sockets, buffersizes and slow performance
    ... messages composed of a 'header' plus some payload ... standpoint (imagine calling someone in order to tell him "I'm going to ... perfectly allocated buffer, ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Signatures and encryption headers
    ... you don't need to sign header values, ... and payload signature check will fail. ... on the level after decryption, you do not worry about this. ... The encryption header only includes the information required ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • RE: IPsec problems/ideas.
    ... On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 20:20, Naman Latif wrote: ... > Payload and not the Packet Header. ... the original header of the IP packet is not ... >> encrypts the TCP header, so the firewall can't see that it's ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: sockets, buffersizes and slow performance
    ... It looks like the classic "Nagle + delayed ACK" problem. ... messages composed of a 'header' plus some payload ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)