Re: privoxy crash
- From: Kevin the Drummer <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 14:40:26 -0500
7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevin the Drummer wrote:
What do you think might cause the following gibberish from privoxy?
[root@joseph-privoxy #33] *** glibc detected *** /usr/sbin/privoxy:
[malloc(): memory corruption: 0xb7f3e008 ***
May be a memory problem, or a temporary memory problem,
or if you have not checked the logs, the logs might have grown
to tens of megabytes or more over the years.
Look in the privoxy log directory.
If the log is too big, just rename it and privoxy will grow another one.
Actually, I rotate my logs weekly and expire them monthly.
Thanks for the ideas!
PLEASE post a SUMMARY of the answer(s) to your question(s)!
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my personal
opinions and not those of any organization with which I may be affiliated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Activating routing
- Next by Date: Experience Virtualization with VM-Knoppix
- Previous by thread: Re: privoxy crash
- Next by thread: accept() return point vs incoming SYN