Re: appliance firewall
- From: ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 05:45:13 GMT
Keith Keller wrote:
On 2009-05-07, ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Can anyone recommend an appliance firewall for
a small business? Nice if it had Linux and
Anything that runs openwrt should work fine as a firewall. What exactly
do you mean by ''appliance''?
A box that hangs on the wall. Very little user interaction, except
maybe a web page to configure it (or some such).
Do you want it to do things other than
Firewall/NAT/router/port forwarding. But it must be a *real* firewall.
NAT *is not* a firewall.
- Prev by Date: Re: appliance firewall
- Next by Date: Re: appliance firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: appliance firewall
- Next by thread: Re: appliance firewall