Re: appliance firewall
- From: ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 18:49:31 GMT
Thad Floryan wrote:
On May 7, 10:45 pm, ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Firewall/NAT/router/port forwarding. But it must be a *real* firewall.
NAT *is not* a firewall.
Then you might want this kind of product:
I've installed 100s over the years and not one has even been
compromised. Current home/SOHO model is TZ180; my TZ170 has
provided years of infallible service.
Their PRO series work great for medium-sized companies.
- Prev by Date: How to listen on loopback address on both IPv4 and IPv6?
- Next by Date: Re: appliance firewall
- Previous by thread: Re: appliance firewall
- Next by thread: Re: appliance firewall