Re: iptables - Open all ports between 3 ips
- From: Antoine EMERIT <noway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 01 Jun 2009 17:55:06 GMT
Gerhard Haslberger <ghaslbe@xxxxxx> écrivait
im searching and searching.... but..
Can someone give me a hint?
I want to open all ports between 5 IPs (5 Servers - totally different
ips) but just between them.
Is it possible to do that without create a rule for every ip to ip
pair? Something very easy or at least:
-s 126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206... --sport 1:65535
-d 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124... --dport 1:65535
How? or any keyword-hits for google?
Did you try the iptables 'iprange' module :
- Prev by Date: Re: How to implement dhcp client and pppoe client on the same interface at same time?
- Next by Date: Re: Squid does not receive logrotate signal when start with remote software
- Previous by thread: Re: How to implement dhcp client and pppoe client on the same interface at same time?
- Next by thread: packet arrival timestamp