Newb question setting up webserver on Debian

Hello all,
I have has look aorund the forums via google, and it seems every
forum topic answers only ever one piece of the puzzle. So.... I'd like
to know how many pieces to the puzzle.

I'm currently setting up a static IP on my LAN for my webserver.

ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.129

or...

pico /etc/network/interfaces

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 192.168.1.129
netmask 255.255.255.0
broadcast 192.168.1.255

C-o C-x

/etc/init.d/networking restart

I'm using the router as the DNS for the local network (3 windows
machines), so every so often something on the Linux box asks for a new
IP lease ( and gets set back to 192.168.1.100). Turn off dhclient3?

ps -A | grep -e dhclient3
kill -9 <the PID numbers>

Will this break anything? Is there a better way to kill dhclient3? The
man page doesn't say anything.

Now change the configuration file for the website (default in this
case):
pico /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
<make changes as required, save and exit>

Is there anything I've forgotten, missed, or should do differently?

Regards,
Timbo