Re: Best way to forward traffic to internal web serwer

Jarek a écrit :
Pascal Hambourg pisze:

How did you do when the web server was on the router ? Can't you use the
same method ?

Now I have one linux machine working as router and webserver. Router
connectes LAN to internet via 3 independent links, with 3 public IPs.

You already said that. It does not answer my question.

  • Re: Cant use FP2K on 2nd PC to connect to server
    ... that tells me it's not a port 21 issue with the Linksys. ... Advice from work was to> check my Linksys wrt54g router for setting that> might restrict that port that the desktop is on. ... Home wireless network,>>> desktop hard-wired to router, laptop wireless to router. ... >>> My laptop can connect to my web server fine for ftp. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • [NEWS] NETGEAR RT311/RT314 Cross-Site Issue
    ... RT311 Gateway Router provides the dynamic Internet connection. ... Scripting Vulnerability ... Tested on NETGEAR RT314 running firmware versions 3.24 and 3.25. ... The NETGEAR Router runs a web server ...
    (Securiteam)
  • Re: Which Router for VPN and Webhosting
    ... I would hope it's not a Win 98 machine running this Web Server ... > that Win98 Intranet Web server machine and take it down, ... Linksys firewall router, but I've run into a high rate of heat ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: LInksys WAG354G Router Woes
    ... my local network, one is my main computer and the other is my web server. ... The router is set to forward ports 80 and 443 to the machine with the ... WEP and trouble free port forwarding? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Which Router for VPN and Webhosting
    ... I would hope it's not a Win 98 machine running this Web Server ... > that Win98 Intranet Web server machine and take it down, ... Linksys firewall router, but I've run into a high rate of heat ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)