No internet from SuSE 11.3

Hi everybody,

Recently I installed SuSE 11.3 and everything is working fine but when
I started to configure SaMBa, I had to turn firewall off: now my
workstation is visible within the current workgroup ( LAN with WinXP
workstations) but I cannot access internet. I can access the router IP
(192.168.1.254) and I can configure it. The LAMP famework is
installed in this workstation and I can access the web page I am
making from the other workstations . This happens with both Firefox
and Konqueror. Any idea?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marco

-----------------------
Freedom is not a permission for chaos.

  • SuSE 9.2 Professional: Fonts sharp OOTB
    ... Just installed SuSE 9.2 on my test machine, ... OK, the default fonts were a little large, but they ... With 9.1, I messed around a lot with my main workstation (new fonts, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • No internet from SuSE 11.3
    ... Recently I installed SuSE 11.3 and everything is working fine but when ... I started to configure SaMBa, I had to turn firewall off: ... workstation is visible within the current workgroup (LAN with WinXP ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: File Filter for Samba Server
    ... I've run my samba server running on my FreeBSD box. ... The problem is some of my workstation is infected by virus. ... It is not clear if it will prevent the infected hosts from uploading the files, but it should prevent access to these files and hence the infection of other hosts. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • File Filter for Samba Server
    ... I've run my samba server running on my FreeBSD box. ... The problem is some of my workstation is infected by virus. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Correct way to mount Win2k3 shares with Samba?
    ... All I want to do is to write to some Win2k3 SMB shares. ... Win2k3 servers, and on my ... the main server and my workstation. ... believe I'm running the latest versio of samba. ...
    (Fedora)