RE: BT home network 1200

Hi James,

Monday December 06 2010, James Bradley writes to gufus:

If that's the case, can I officially tell Sid to stuff it?
<G+D> (Grin and Duck B-)

<grin>

Seriously, is Multimail stripping headers? I always thought
they were inserted as the post goes past your gateway. I've

No, Multimal is not stripping headers. SoupGate inserts them, your messages
are fine from what I can see.

-- K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Frisbee players are ultimate lovers.

  • Re: BT home network 1200
    ... James Bradley writes to gufus: ... Multimal is not stripping headers. ... The posting by gufus that you're replying to lacks a References: ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Replacement for AVG
    ... Win10 etc etc... ... With best regards, gufus. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Aviras firewall
    ... | I think default Firewall from Microsoft should do it for us all. ... With best regards, gufus. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: MSE vs ?
    ... | I tried MSE and it overtook my computer. ... With best regards, gufus. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: Avast 5.0
    ... | Avira AntiVir. ... With best regards, gufus. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)