dhcpcd - dns only
- From: Paulo da Silva <psdasilva.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 02:37:57 +0000
I have configured my local network using fix local ip addresses and dns
server ips provided by my ISP.
Unfortunately those dns ips do not work as expected most of the times.
Everybody seems to use dhcp.
Is it possible to use dhcpcd (any other linux dhc client?) for dns ips
only keeping local ip addresses fixed?
- Prev by Date: Re: Confused about a basic TCP daytime server program
- Next by Date: Re: dhcpcd - dns only
- Previous by thread: Are 0.x.x.x public?
- Next by thread: Re: dhcpcd - dns only