Re: Two different forwarders on bind9

Hello,

HamRadio a écrit :

However, to resolve names internal to my corp's lan, I'd like to setup
two different forwarders, one for the internet (that is what I already
have now) and another one for my private lan when clients ask something
like machine.mycorp.com as follows:

forwarders {
10.xxx.xxx.xxx; # mycorp dns1
10.xxx.xxx.xxy; # mycorp dns2
};

How could this be accomplished?

You can use per-domain forwarders. See "forward zone" type.

  • Re: [opensuse] bind DNS: forwarders not working unless named is restarted
    ... in HA setup with 2 DNS corresponding to two replicating DC's. ... the forwarders pointing out to Internet fails. ... Both the forwarders are online and nslookup-able e.g.: ... Anyway to avoid problems with incomplete network setup etc. you could do ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] DSL Internet and LAN conflict
    ... one devoted to a Hughes satellite Internet ... If I configure the Internet as DSL and the LAN with user ... Have you setup the machine to route traffic between lan and DSl? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (SuSE)
  • Wireless Access Point
    ... My existing setup has a FreeBSD server running as a router/gateway for my entire LAN. ... This router has two NICs one connected to the cable modem from my ISP and one connected to a switch on 10.0.0.0/24 Lan. ... This setup is working fine as all the workstations on 10.0.0.0/24 can access the Internet and all wireless clients on 192.168.0.0/24 can access the Internet. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Problems with IP forwarding
    ... We own a class C internet address, ... machines have an address in this range. ... so I don't quite understand why it has been setup this way. ... I don't see how the choice of LAN IP's could influence the ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Port forwarding without a hardware router.
    ... I have setup a website on the Virtual Box and would like to access it ... For testing I have a dummy site running on the host server internal ip 192.xxx.xxx.10 which can be accessed from the LAN and from the internet. ... I have setup a 2nd dummy site in Mint running in a VM with an ip of 192.zzz.zzz.20 which is currently only accessible from the LAN. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)