Re: Bridge : Assigning an IP of the "protected network"

Hello,

Grigoris Lionis a écrit :
Hello everyone,
I need tcp (statefull) access from a transparent bridge, without
messing wit the network (ie no nat on the bridge, availiable subnet
full..., cannot assign new ip to the bridge) .
Is it possible to generate a tcp/ip connection from the bridge, using
an ip of a machine behind the
bridge, with the bridge routing to that machine everything but the
connection
originating from the bridge itself? So the rest of the net (nat server
etc) would view the traffic as originating from the protected system
while the same traffic would not be bridged to it. To the outside
world, any connection originating from the bridge would look like it
comes from the machine behind the bridge.

Without NAT, I don't see how it is possible. Even with NAT, I am not
sure it can work.

  • Cisco SB107 1483 bridge
    ... with a dutch BBned connection (BBned is the ... If i have 1 laptop on the LAN of the Cisco, and i want that laptop to ... Right now i'm doing NAT on the Cisco SB107, and the Cisco has the WAN ... bridge 1 protocol ieee ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Cisco SB107 1483 bridge
    ... with a dutch BBned connection (BBned is the ... If i have 1 laptop on the LAN of the Cisco, and i want that laptop to ... Right now i'm doing NAT on the Cisco SB107, and the Cisco has the WAN ... bridge 1 protocol ieee ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Cisco SB107 1483 bridge
    ... Right now i'm doing NAT on the Cisco SB107, and the Cisco has the WAN ... service timestamps debug uptime ... ip nat inside source list 101 interface BVI1 overload ... bridge 1 protocol ieee ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Virtualbox Networking Issues
    ... NAT, Bridge, with the PC-Net FAST Not able to ping anything (even the ... NAT, Bridge, and Host-only with the first intel card on the list. ... FreeBSD Host/Guest setup. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: ssh into kvm-clients
    ... options' with nat. ... did i miss something or have to install something do be able to use ... I like switching to use a "bridge" network setup, ... and that always works perfectly for me, my KVM machines ...
    (Fedora)