Configuring Linux routing tables/rules from a C-program
- From: dspfun <dspfun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:50:34 -0700 (PDT)
Which is the preferred way to configure routing table(s), rules, etc.
from a C-program?
Would it be to
1) Spawn a copy of the iproute2 "ip" program (in /sbin/ip ) with
2) Use the netlink protocol "directly", i.e. with RTM_NEWROUTE,
- Prev by Date: Re: in the particular case of report
- Next by Date: Network mess
- Previous by thread: Cert ans dnssec
- Next by thread: Network mess