IP traffic between two NICs on same box
- From: Harald Radke <looxrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 02:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Linux box with several NICs. What I want is the following setup:
* eth1 - 192.168.100.1
* eth2 - 192.168.100.2
* a physical network connection between both interfaces.
Now I am looking for a way, to enforce IP traffic from 192.168.100.1 to 192.168.100.2 and back to use the network link and not being routed internally.
I have no problem with more esotheric solutions, if all fails, I guess I will code my way through the kernel, but of course I would prefer any less drastic solution.
Thx and regards
- Prev by Date: Re: controlling the 'eth0' device that gets detect by ifconfig
- Next by Date: Re: IP traffic between two NICs on same box
- Previous by thread: controlling the 'eth0' device that gets detect by ifconfig
- Next by thread: Re: IP traffic between two NICs on same box