Re: USB 2.0 and Thinkpad 760EL

From: John Pezdek (alumpezdek_at_iit.edu)
Date: 02/17/04

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:17:35 GMT

It is a Cardbus.

Paul Rubin wrote:
> John Pezdek <alumpezdek@iit.edu> writes:
>
>>I'm trying to use a USB 2.0 pcmcia card in my Thinkpad 760EL. I'm
>>using the kernel pcmcia modules. lspci does locate the card.
>

> Where on earth did you get a USB 2.0 pcmcia (non cardbus) card?
>
>>It doesn't seem to be finding an interrupt for the Cardbus.
>

> I think the 760EL doesn't support Cardbus.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cardbus interrupt latency
    ... Ralf Render wrote: ... > i wrote a driver for a cardbus frame grabber card. ... > except interrupt handling. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • cardbus interrupt latency
    ... i wrote a driver for a cardbus frame grabber card. ... If the card generates an interrupt it sometimes takes a long time before the ... That means that something blocks interrupt assertion on the cardbus ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: if_re does not work
    ... :> INTR_FAST added because the driver was converted to use 'fast' interrupts. ... INTR_FAST isn't supported with cardbus at the moment. ... interrupt with its card status change interrupt (since there's only ... at least one re cardbus card, I think, so I can do testing. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: if_re does not work
    ... :> INTR_FAST added because the driver was converted to use 'fast' interrupts. ... INTR_FAST isn't supported with cardbus at the moment. ... interrupt with its card status change interrupt (since there's only ... at least one re cardbus card, I think, so I can do testing. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: if_re does not work
    ... interrupt for the re0 device but it won't show up in the probe line in that ... case since the probe line is printed before re_attachis called. ... INTR_FAST isn't supported with cardbus at the moment. ... interrupt with its card status change interrupt (since there's only ...
    (freebsd-current)