Atheros drivers--where to find?
- From: "Gerbilio" <itmpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Feb 2006 18:32:13 -0800
Hi. I have a ThinkPad R40 with an Atheros dual band mini-PCI card in
it. It works fine under Windows, but it's my understanding that there
is not yet a version of the driver for Linux. I have located the .sys
driver file, but the corresponding .inf file is nowhere to be found.
It is my understand that I need the latter to use ndswrapper so I can
use it under Linux.
Does anyone know where I can find a[n updated] driver with the
associated .inf file so I can ndswrap it?
- Prev by Date: Sound on Toshiba Tecra 8000 (opl3sa2): SOLVED
- Next by Date: Re: Atheros drivers--where to find?
- Previous by thread: Sound on Toshiba Tecra 8000 (opl3sa2): SOLVED
- Next by thread: Re: Atheros drivers--where to find?