Acer Aspire 3634WLMi... no "suspend to ram"?

Hello,

I have istalled openSUSE 10.1 on my Acer Aspire 3634WLMi laptop. All
runs fine, apart from the fact that it seems that it's not possible to
put the computer on "suspend to ram". In fact, If I force the system to
suspend, it cannot turn up correctly, and I'm forced to boot again...
:(

It is really strange, also considering that a in recent "Tux Magazine"
(www.tuxmagazine.com) issue (#18), a test was conducted on a computer
very similar (Aspire 3620), and the reviewer could conclude that such
laptop has implemented correctly ACPI and therefore it should be no
problem in using power managements also under linux...

Is some particular configuration needed, to get "suspend 2 ram"
working?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Marco

.