Linux ISO image compiled for powerpc 5400 available for download?

From: Glenn M (jam_raisin_scones_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: 04/10/04

    Date: 9 Apr 2004 18:22:21 -0700

    Hi there all

    Does anyone have a compiled linux iso image that would run on a
    Powerpc 5400 available for download, or know where one is?
    Alternatly, does anyone have a copy of OS 9.0 or 9.1 available. I cant
    find it available for sale at Apple.

    Glenn.

    • Re: OS X.4.X update...
      ... If you have a dialup connection then it can download about ... so it will take about 17 hours to download 100 MB. ... Intel updates are about twice as big as PowerPC ... Mail.app is 286.5 MB on disk (278.9 million bytes ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Can I boot PowerPC without JTAG?
      ... Is it possible to build an application over PowerPC and download to ... with VHDL designs and all is ok, but when I try to download a PowerPC ... Must I use JTAG? ...
      (comp.arch.fpga)
    • Unable to connect to PowerPC target. Invalid Processor Version No 0x00000000
      ... I want to configure my virtex II pro with powerpc but when I try to ... download with JTAG the application doesn't run. ...
      (comp.arch.fpga)
    • Re: 6.1-RELEASE for PPC ?
      ... download it. ... powerpc, and ia64 architectures..." ... Probably the PPC project needs additional ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Could not build MySQLdb on PowerMac (PPC)
      ... I am new to Python. ... I am trying to build MySQLdb for my PowerPC ... PowerMac. ... Did I download the wrong source? ...
      (comp.lang.python)