Re: Switching from KDE to GNOME

From: Michel Klijmij (michel+spam_at_klijmij.net)
Date: 06/16/04

    Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:02:38 +0200

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:50:51 -0700, Steve Hix
    <sehix@NOSPAMspeakeasy.netINVALID> wrote in
    <sehix-AD9B52.18505115062004@dsl081-079-101.sfo1.dsl.speakeasy.net>:

    > How do I switch from KDE to GNOME?

    Select "gnome" in the login screen. If it isn't there, it might not be
    installed (though I doubt that - I thought gnome was the YDL default?). so
    you'll have to find the gnome*.rpm on the installation CD or apt/yum them.

    --
    Vriendelijke groet,        | "Planologische problemen los je niet op
                               |  door overal bommen op te gooien."
    Michel Klijmij             |
    http://michel.klijmij.net/ |                     -- David Brent, The Office