Open Firmware Startup Manager freezes
- From: earthlingmike@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 27 Jan 2006 16:00:41 -0800
I have Ubuntu and Kubuntu successfully installed on two different
partitions on my NewWorld computer. Whenever I hold the option key down
and try to use Open Firmware Startup Manager, if there is a linux O.S.
present, whether on a CD or installed on the computer, Startup Manager
gets stuck. It shows me the Mac O.S.s and Linux with the pengiun image,
but it gives me the spinning disk and doesn't proceed from there. I
have given it several minutes but I'm never able to do anything. As a
result I can't boot up my installed Linux. Does anyone have any ideas
about how to deal with this?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to change display resolution on G5 XServe (YDL 4.0.1) ?
- Next by Date: Re: Open Firmware Startup Manager freezes
- Previous by thread: How to change display resolution on G5 XServe (YDL 4.0.1) ?
- Next by thread: Re: Open Firmware Startup Manager freezes