Linux kernel 188.8.131.52 compilation error w/ ML403 config.
- From: "NOSPAM, Eric" <nospam.eric@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jul 2006 08:22:36 -0700
when building the 184.108.40.206 kernel w/ the default ml403_platform config
file, I get an error message relative to the include/asm/processor.h
file and an undefined CONFIG_x86_L1_CACHE identifier. Could someone
help me finding out what this problem is about? I found nothing very
usefull on the internet.
PS: I use binutils-2.17 & gcc-4.1.1.
- Prev by Date: Debian over PowerMac 9600/233
- Next by Date: Re: Debian over PowerMac 9600/233
- Previous by thread: Debian over PowerMac 9600/233
- Next by thread: FC5 & iMac 800MHz 15"