Re: Gparted help
- From: tortoise <cymraegish@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 May 2007 21:58:02 -0700
oh, i forgot my favorite tool.
that is pdisk for macos8-9. it came from mklinux but the newest
version is of netbsd.
if you have an Empty macos partition you can delete it
and create for instance one linux partition and one macos.
when you reboot macos will ask you to initialize the mac
partion. you have to mkfs of the linux partition in linux.
then you can move as you will /home, /usr/local, whatever to
your new linux partition.
the dos partition sounds like a bright idea. except for me
its no good as I boycott all things microsoft.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gparted help
- Next by Date: Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India
- Previous by thread: Re: Gparted help
- Next by thread: Looking for Linux PowerPC experts to work in India