Re: Gparted help

oh, i forgot my favorite tool.

that is pdisk for macos8-9. it came from mklinux but the newest
version is of netbsd.

if you have an Empty macos partition you can delete it
and create for instance one linux partition and one macos.
when you reboot macos will ask you to initialize the mac
partion. you have to mkfs of the linux partition in linux.

then you can move as you will /home, /usr/local, whatever to
your new linux partition.

the dos partition sounds like a bright idea. except for me
its no good as I boycott all things microsoft.

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Powerbook Wallstreet - Suse 9 - how easy?
    ... i actually figured out the ramdisk problem, ... it turns out that, i believe, i'll need to add a linux partition ... do either of those distributions do this partioning automatically? ... assuming i can get a copy of MacOS on CD, i realize that this wont be ...
    (comp.os.linux.powerpc)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)