Re: Open source mail server on windows, oh my...

From: David Brown (david_at_no.westcontrol.spam.com)
Date: 10/29/03

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:52:57 +0100

"Eugene Burtsev" <NeWS@Burtsev.com> wrote in message
news:c8aa5f95.0310280854.745cad19@posting.google.com...
> I am looking for a good reliable email server for windows xp+ , but
> seem to get nothing. I want to have IMAP and POP3 access, smtp goes
> without saying. This is my last resort since I looked everywhere and
> couldn't find it, plus it does not help that I absolutely hate
> everything about MS when it comes to serving.
>
> Help?
>
> Eugene

Why not get cygwin and use standard unix email programs, such as uw-imap?
Life under windows would be unbearable without cygwin.

You are also cross-posting a bit wildly - linux people can probably help you
out more than windows people, but I'm not sure the embedded linux guys are
the right ones to ask.