Re: Small linux system

From: Uncle StoatWarbler (alanb+google4_at_digistar.com)
Date: 12/27/03

Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:13:11 +0100

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:17:05 +1300, Mainlander wrote:

> I installed Mozilla on my Win95 computer - then found I could not browse
> any websites with Java because Sun no longer offers a JVM that can run on
> less than 98.

Try the Blackdown.org JVM

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Java almost gone in Vista
    ... Internet Explorer 7 and the Sun JVM also installed, ... one can un-select Sun Java and the Microsoft VM works a bit. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: OT : Making money from Java
    ... > If Java is FREE can somebody explain how Sun Microsystems makes its ... Sun Java is distributed free of charge, but is not free in the second ... there is Java the language and Java Virtual Machine (JVM). ... Note that Sun retains much control over Java (they had exclusive control, ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • [Full-disclosure] [TZO-12-2009] SUN / Oracle JVM Remote code execution
    ... JVM Version 6 Update 1 ... the Java intermediate language into machine language and executes it. ... The original JVM came from the JavaSoft division of Sun. ... Web server to execute server-side Java programs. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [TZO-12-2009] SUN / Oracle JVM Remote code execution
    ... JVM Version 6 Update 1 ... the Java intermediate language into machine language and executes it. ... The original JVM came from the JavaSoft division of Sun. ... Web server to execute server-side Java programs. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Any Clojure users here?
    ... ABCL and I've been contributing to it for a while (though since some ... from the CL standard or from the Java API, ... it would still be widely usable wherever a JVM ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)