Re: Smallest Linux HW

From: jim dorey (skaar_at_ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: 05/08/04

    Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 18:17:28 GMT

    mod some stuff from tern.com, or get a board from versalogic, or maybe a
    mini-itx. pc/104plus is good.

    --
    http://www.skaar.101main.net
    http://www.PetitionOnline.com/spcdvd/

    • Re: Smallest Linux HW
      ... mini-itx. ... Phil wrote: ... moderator of wildsteam@yahoogroups.com ... DOM and proud!!! ...
      (comp.os.linux.hardware)
    • Re: Change of Charter
      ... persuading the present moderator of the rightness of his case ... All Phil has to do is demonstrate to the present moderators that he is capable of posting in a polite and constructive manner. ... Jeff's presence is disruptive and has driven many former posters away. ... There is no evidence that Jeff is willing or able to engage in constructive dialogue or that he is willing to refrain from his hobby horses. ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: Mark up to his tricks again.
      ... I agree that Mark is more subjective in his decisions and I ... Mark is the Moderator and it is up to us to either formally ... I accept that Phil can be unnecessarily rude, ... Horse crap, cow crap, doesn't ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: Change of Charter
      ... persuading the present moderator of the rightness of his case ... All Phil has to do is demonstrate to the present moderators (note the ... Celia rejected one of my posts for personal abuse, ... Gareth agrees that it wasn't but hey still there ...
      (uk.religion.christian)
    • Re: The next meet
      ... Phil has been here long enough to know when he's getting close to the ... The previous moderator would occasionally issue a warning - maybe a gentle "Ahem" or maybe something more direct. ... Metafaq is problematic only insofar as it restricts too tightly the definition of abuse (and at the same time widens it by reducing "abuse" to "something unpleasant". ...
      (uk.religion.christian)