Re: Linux IDE

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:24:23 GMT

Will wrote:

> I am looking for an IDE that closely resembles the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
> I am playing with SlickEdit, and it looks good. Any other alternatives?

... kylix from borland

<<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
"I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming
that I have never made one."  -- James Gordon Bennett

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ping Nick Hodges
    ... Allen Bauer wrote: ... with and admit to our own culpability in this whole Win32 vs. .NET ... You make it easier to move on, though, by recognising the past mistakes ... such a good reputation to see it squandered by the Borland management. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Opening Up the Delphi Field Test
    ... I think you are a concerned customer or else you would not have ... thread did not work for Borland (now CodeGear) at the time. ... mistakes that Borland made, since nobody can freely discuss what ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Opening Up the Delphi Field Test
    ... David Dean [CodeGear] wrote: ... mistakes were, and none of the CodeGear people were with Borland at the time." ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Linux IDE
    ... > I am playing with SlickEdit, ... kylix from borland ... "I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Opening Up the Delphi Field Test
    ... since nobody can freely discuss what those ... mistakes were, and none of the CodeGear people were with Borland at the ... CodeGear C++ QA Engineer ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)