Re: Is there a seven segment display font for Linux?

From: ynotssor (ynotssor_at_example.net)
Date: 08/02/04

    Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:42:59 -0700

    "Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali" <mmasroorali@iict.buet.ac.bd> wrote in
    message news:548ae7cb.0407312355.9c4ea25@posting.google.com

    > Is there a seven segment display font for Linux? Or perhaps font from
    > another OS convertible to Linux?

    It may be that the PostScript font metrics in
    http://www.fonthaus.com/products/fonts/fontfind.cfm?search=LCD are
    convertible.

    Someone more conversant in such matters than myself would be better able to
    advise you.

            tony

    --
    use hotmail for email replies

    • Whats a good way to write GUI apps
      ... I need to write a couple of small GUI applications but have never ... done so on Linux (I'm a C/Delphi programmer on Windows normally) ... I'm fairly conversant with linux but have never written any code for it. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Whats a good way to write GUI apps
      ... I need to write a couple of small GUI applications but have never ... done so on Linux (I'm a C/Delphi programmer on Windows normally) ... I'm fairly conversant with linux but have never written any code for it. ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.
      ... > OK kiddies, I'll assume that you're as conversant with email posting to ... > newsgroups as Linux and so you DO know how not only to kill the crosspost ... > headers but CHANGE the subject header for discussion of LINUX stuff that ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: An Open Letter To The Linux Enthusiasts.
      ... > OK kiddies, I'll assume that you're as conversant with email posting to ... > newsgroups as Linux and so you DO know how not only to kill the crosspost ... > headers but CHANGE the subject header for discussion of LINUX stuff that ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Is there a seven segment display font for Linux?
      ... "Dr. Muhammad Masroor Ali" wrote in ... > another OS convertible to Linux? ... Someone more conversant in such matters than myself would be better able to ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)