Re: Software Recommendations

From: T'aZ (j.adore.les_at_bonbon.net)
Date: 08/09/04

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 02:00:15 +0200

icewm powah :) http://www.icewm.org/

--
T'aZ |Jabber:taz-007@jabber.org|GPG keyID:E051925D|http://taz.prout.be
*They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Use Caret Accessability
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Windows 7 redirect, or what to purge/delete on a new Windows 7 laptop to be returned....
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Use Caret Accessability
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, ...
  • Re: Windows 7 redirect, or what to purge/delete on a new Windows 7 laptop to be returned....
    ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ... The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: suddenly filling of hd and no access to x
    ... permissions to delete any files or empty trash. ... "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary ... safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety", ... .NO attachments in e-mail, .*LINUX powered*. ...
    (Ubuntu)