Re: libtermcap.so.2 not found

From: mjt (mjtobler_at_removethis_mail.ru)
Date: 08/14/04

    Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:50:31 GMT

    TCMA wrote:

    > However, libtermcap.so.2 exists.

    ... recheck your dependencies

    <<   http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/   >>
    Don't let people drive you crazy when
    you know it's in walking distance.

    • Re: libtermcap.so.2 not found
      ... recheck your dependencies ... Don't let people drive you crazy when ... you know it's in walking distance. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: libtermcap.so.2 not found
      ... recheck your dependencies ... Don't let people drive you crazy when ... you know it's in walking distance. ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • removing distfiles?
      ... Not that some port tree management goes crazy (dependencies or such).. ... If you want to be selective, try "portsclean" which is part of ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • removing distfiles?
      ... Not that some port tree management goes crazy (dependencies or such).. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Delphi Job - Where to find programmers
      ... I guess, lots of days the weather are too cold,so they stay at home and programming ... "Don't drive me crazy -- it's within walking distance." ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)