How to create a bootable/live CD of installed linux OS

nsingh2609_at_gmail.com
Date: 02/24/05

    Date: 24 Feb 2005 02:55:46 -0800

    hello,
    i am new bie to linux , i have installed two OS(linux) on different
    partitions , i customize one according to my needs ,now i want to make
    bootable/live CD of my customized OS with the help of base OS. I
    searced many algo's but none of them is clear to me , bootloader of my
    new OS is GRUB ,i try with image of bootable floppy but all in vain,
    now i create initial ramdisk image of 1.3MB ,now i am not able to
    create image of floppy bcz of size(kernel image+ initd).
    i am trying this from last 1 month . so plz help me in this.
    thanx in advance
    Regards:
    Narendra