open small business server

I found a good server distro for a beginner like me who would like to set up
a small server. Here is the address:
http://www.linuxland.de/software/server/index_html/software/server/open-sbs
Little problem: it is all written in German!

Does it exist another easy distro to set up a small server?

  • Re: Difference Fedora and Redhat AS
    ... Are e.g. the admin tools common or are the ... There are several RH server clones. ... As the source code is under open ... source licenses for everything on the RH server distro, ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Linspire?
    ... The server distro I was thinking of was SME Server and the GUI was ... not even Windows ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Thinking about a linux server
    ... RedHat as the OS, ... I'd highly recommend some server distro, ... free clones. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: What is the best Linux flavor out right now
    ... e-smith also makes a great server distro for servers. ... currently run it as my web/mail server. ... no gui getting in the way but ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: What is the best Linux flavor out right now
    ... e-smith also makes a great server distro for servers. ... currently run it as my web/mail server. ... no gui getting in the way but ...
    (comp.os.linux)