Live video boardcasting

somjaidee_at_thai.com
Date: 08/22/03

Date: 22 Aug 2003 07:58:08 -0700

Hi all,

I am newbie for linux.
I looking for application to live video boardcast to internet.
It is possible to live video boardcasting on linux box ?.

Thanks in advance
-smj=

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Live video boardcasting
    ... > I am newbie for linux. ... > I looking for application to live video boardcast to internet. ... > It is possible to live video boardcasting on linux box ?. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Are real companies using/supporting Linux?
    ... >> Home Depot - thousands of LINUX licenses ... > * Vigilant Internet services Ltd. ... > * Netscape Communications Corp. ... > * Pitrich Information Technologies ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Are real companies using/supporting Linux?
    ... linux systems to implement its search & display capability. ... > * Vigilant Internet services Ltd. ... > * Netscape Communications Corp. ... > * Neuron Consultants Pvt. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Are real companies using/supporting Linux?
    ... >use of Linux to support their day-to-day business function. ... >Vigilant Internet services Ltd. ... >New Age Consulting Service, Inc. ... >Pitrich Information Technologies ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Linux for low cost telephone
    ... person with a high speed internet connection to simply plug in their ... version of Linux that would work well for 100% ontime as a server ... hardware platform that would work well for this - dependable ... VoIP solutions can be cost effective in commercial/business settings. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)