Debian Linux ISO Image 1

From: WILLIAM GRUENEWALD (twc4076207554_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 10/14/03

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:28:51 GMT

After purchasing a complete CD-set of debian 3.0rev1, the installation fails
due to the following:
File:/instmnt/pool/main/i/iptables/iptables_1.2.6a-5_i386.deb" was
corrupted. Could not download iptables". It fails to go any further.
I've downloaded the ISO image for disk 1 from the debian-mirror (Georgia
Tech), checked it with MD5, and checked it against my copy from the original
set. They both are identical. I'm trying to figure out what is going on
here - me, machine, or bug? Any suggestion would be appreciated. (I also
downloaded 'SlackWare', and it runs on this machine without any problems;
so, I'm discounting any machine specific problems here).