Re: kernel source for 2.2.20-idepci(Debian)

From: Lenard (lenard_at_127.0.0.1)
Date: 01/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:01:47 GMT

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:59:48 -0800, rnk typed:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-image-2.2.20-i386.html

--
SCO + RICO Act = Justice
             Hi!  I'm a .sig virus!  Copy me to your .sig!

Relevant Pages

  • Problems with Touchpad,keyboard and USB after Ideacom update (solu
    ... and keyboard .I have made fresh install of XP Home and have all updated ... recomended update from Driver detective,that i use offten. ... allready and when i do this it knocks off my USB mouse leaving me not able to ... 2.Mutil-Access driver HCT driver verify crash fix! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP HOME BOOT FAILURE
    ... you remove the driver for the graphics card, ... >> If you run a repair install as I initially described, ... A repair install should bypass that but it will ... >>>> on, follow the screens. ...
  • Re: XP update loses sound card
    ... I assume you tried a forced install of a soundcard? ... should try the sound card driver from Toshiba ... The WINMM WDM Audio driver is out of the list now. ... The sound is enabled and uninstalling the Microsoft WINMM WDM Audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • OT: What do you do with your old computers?
    ... connected that to the WLAN as well, using a small USB wireless link. ... And what about backups for petesp4 and Bigblack? ... Once it was talking to the network, I decided to install the printer and the ... driver, and was marked as an unknown device. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Modem Install Problems
    ... PCI: PCI BIOS revision 2.10 entry at 0xfb9c0, ... ACPI tables contain no PCI IRQ routing entries ... Serial driver version 5.05c with HUB-6 MANY_PORTS ... install: cannot stat `536ep.o': No such file or directory ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)