Re: Suse 9.0 didn't work - trying again (Mandrake or Suse?)

From: Michael C. (mcsuper5_at_usol.com)
Date: 01/24/04

Date: 24 Jan 2004 21:46:44 GMT

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:52:58 +0000 (UTC),
Neil Ellwood <donttrythis@anyones.com> wrote:

> I would make / about 500mb which is still too big but does not take too
> much room on your hard disc.

That's probably too small for a full install without putting /usr on a
seperate partition.

Michael C.

--
mcsuper5@usol.com http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/

  • Got PowerBook, but now Im confused
    ... the hard disc on site, so I decided to keep the standard 80 GB ... in the box were CDs for both Panther and Tiger. ... supposed to install the driver that is provided on CD. ... What can be so complex about a mere mouse driver that requires the ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Are there advantages of Linux over XP Pro.?
    ... I would be interesting in creating a seperate partition on my ... migration and experimentation with Linux. ... KDE was much faster than ... the SUSE install, and the services and apps responded quickly. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: EZ-Antiviurs v7 and WinXP startup problems
    ... I have done a clean install of XP, downloaded the latest driver package from ... And it still hung up two days ago during startup. ... Michael ... > it a little time to shake out before I have all these folks switch over. ...
  • Re: EZ-Antiviurs v7 and WinXP startup problems
    ... I have done a clean install of XP, downloaded the latest driver package from ... And it still hung up two days ago during startup. ... Michael ... > it a little time to shake out before I have all these folks switch over. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)