Re: Why can't Linux see my NIC?

From: Alan Connor (zzzzzz_at_xxx.yyy)
Date: 02/21/04

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:58:25 GMT

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:57:57 GMT, Hiawatha Bray <watha@monitortan.com> wrote:

If you'd quit top posting and trim your posts, I will give you the very
simple answer you need here.

AC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: faults on Sky+ box
    ... Please please please trim messages down to the minimum needed to obtain the ... Top posting, bottom posting, inline posting, trimming, not ... posts, italicising previous posts, etc. ... then the context. ...
    (uk.tech.tv.sky)
  • Re: CELEBRATING 6 YEARS!
    ... Thanks so much for posting your YYYYYY!! ... posts like yours. ... My goal is to be quit longer than I was a smoker. ... But I refuse to be complacent. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: My new quit meter!
    ... posts from when I first started posting into alt.smokers in 2001. ... I was a non smoker then and had been for many years, ... Most people on this board either quit here, or use this board to reinforce a ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT: My absence.
    ... due to the death of my dad. ... I am posting this post from Google as for some reason ... my other way of posting is just sending blank posts. ... Quit Date 01/01/08 ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: OT: Birthday.
    ... Well I have quit so many times. ... Will be posting some more deckades from the 70s real soon on my web site. ... I sure would like to read more of your posts. ... read the postings of other old farts. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)