Keypad numbers gone!

From: Alexander Ehrnrooth (aeh_at_sci.fi)
Date: 05/11/04

    Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:51:42 GMT

    Mandrake 9.2. KDE. Numlock ON. No numbers from keypad, as stated above.
    keypad works in console mode or in KDE as another user. Suggestions please!
    Alex

    • [kde] numpad keys not working in kde
      ... i have recently updated to kde 3.5.4 on FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE, ... point which i do not remember exactly, my keypad has stopped working. ... i have the exact same xorg.conf file on another system (with exact same ...
      (KDE)
    • No numbers from keypad!!
      ... Numlock ON. ... No numbers from keypad, as stated above. ... keypad works in console mode or in KDE as another user. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Keypad no longer works under X
      ... Kevin Kinsey wrote: ... I suppose I should apologize to X.org and change the title to "Keypad no longer works under KDE 3.5". ... I presumed the problem was with X and not KDE since I had such trouble with my mouse when I upgraded X to R6 and then saw that X had recently changed the keyboard driver. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: [kde] numpad keys not working in kde
      ... On Saturday 23 September 2006 14:06, Jonathan Horne wrote: ... i have the exact same xorg.conf file on another system (with exact same ... physical keyboard, in gnome), and keypad is working there. ... im fairly certain this issue is somewhere in kde). ...
      (KDE)
    • Re: [kde] numpad keys not working in kde
      ... On Saturday 23 September 2006 13:43, Jonathan Horne wrote: ... point which i do not remember exactly, my keypad has stopped working. ... i have the exact same xorg.conf file on another system (with exact same ... im fairly certain this issue is somewhere in kde). ...
      (KDE)