Re: Problems installing yaboot on an emac g4 (powerpc)

From: John Hasler (john_at_dhh.gt.org)
Date: 05/16/04

Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:59:53 -0500

Ask for help on the debian-powerpc mailing list. Go to
<http://lists.debian.org/> to subscribe.

You might also try a Google search on debian +powerpc +install.

--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion to drop support for PowerPC applications?
    ... Most of the other PowerPC applications I still have on my MacBook Pro ... set up a second partition with Snow Leopard if I care ... Mac models introduced after mid 2011 won't be able to boot ... It may be too late - unless you can find a CS2 install ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Mac OS X 10.7 guesses
    ... It may be transparent to the user, but Apple has to maintain PowerPC ... possible to install Office 2008 while running 10.7 unless Microsoft ... about supporting older software. ... (as long as the developer was still maintaining them). ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Leopard to SL, PPC to Intel
    ... the very first time they launch a powerpc binary they'll be ... You replied, in essence, that PPC apps can so run in Snow ... He failed to point out quite how easy it was to install Rosetta, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Lion uproar
    ... Will Lion support Rosetta? ... frameworks) must include both PowerPC and Intel code. ... install would be extremely messy (consider all the possible versions ... installed), and it would be a rather big download, and it would ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: [OT] Need Computer Geek Advice
    ... like some of the more virulent malware rather than a virus. ... I found several sites on a Google search that purported to remove ... I ran into a PC World review of the Trend Micro product, ... install (I also do NOT connect to the Internet until I at least have XP SP2 ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)