Failed dependencies? how come?

From: Gaétan Martineau (gmarti_at_mediomPAS_DE_SPAM.qc.ca)
Date: 05/21/04

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:30:17 -0400

Sorry but :

    [root@chouette opt]# rpm -ivh squirrelmail-1.2.10-4.noarch.rpm
    error: failed dependencies:
            httpd is needed by squirrelmail-1.2.10-4

Strange to have such an answer, since httpd IS running on this computer.
So what? I miss something or what... ?

Thanks for a clue.

Gaetan

Relevant Pages

  • SCHED_BATCH not stopped (swsusp fails)
    ... I run httpd and mysqld with SCHED_BATCH (so ... Restarting tasks...Strange, mysqld not stopped ... To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Something Positive 5/22/07 CIDU
    ... This Google Groups thing is getting embarassing. ... a big company like that could catch at least the edge of a clue. ... It's really strange considering how good their search stuff is. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Preaching
    ... character such a strange name - or is it a name we are supposed to know ... the sixth-graders at recess. ... We hadn't a clue what it meant, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Attacks in Norway
    ... You're strange sometimes. ... I don't have a clue what you're going on ... don't let that give you ulcers ... web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: UPDATE: Mom in hospital
    ... �Sometimes they have no clue. ... �The brain is a strange thing. ... Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)