Burning over network

From: Alexandr Zayats (ai_at_viii.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua)
Date: 06/07/04

    Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 03:53:16 +0300

    Hi everyone!

    I have 2 boxes:Linux and Window$
    On a Linux - CD-RW.
    Does anyone know how to share this CD-rw so I can burn CD's from
    Win-mashine via some burner (e.g. Nero)?

    --
    [ZAA-UANIC]
    Codito ergo sum.

    • Re: Burning over network
      ... > I have 2 boxes:Linux and Window$ ... > Does anyone know how to share this CD-rw so I can burn CD's from ... > Win-mashine via some burner? ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Re: Burning music CDs
      ... I have installed K3b, Brasero and gcdmaster. ... initial burn last night. ... total inability of any of these programs to write to a CD-RW. ... it is the disk medium since it failed on both my laptop and desktop. ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • Re: MEMOREX CD-RW 1x-4x 10PACK
      ... > cd-rw and start again rather than having loads of useless cd-rs. ... Are you trying to burn them so that they can play in a regular CD player? ... don't think you CAN do that with RWs... ... finalization to the best of my knowledge. ...
    • Re: Writing to CD-RWs
      ... First I got a message saying the burn was ... You need to burn the cd-rw within its rated speed. ... CD-DVD Speed, Disc Info tab. ... Is 4x listed in "Write speeds"? ...
      (comp.publish.cdrom.software)
    • Re: Cant burn to CD-RW
      ... I can burn just fine to a CD-R, ... We were able to burn directly to the CD-RW previous to the ... reformat. ... Recording' tab 'Enable CD recording on this drive', ...