no screens found

From: Jonathan Ng (jon8ng_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/03/04

Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 14:10:05 +0800

Hi guys,

I am having trouble getting my x terminal to work correctly. I typed in the
command /usr/X11R6/bin/xf86config and setup the system to my best knowledge.

However, I experience a fatal error "No Screens Found". I was wondering if
anybody can help me with this or at least point me in the right direction.

Thankyou.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: need a new Java Editor, netbeans isnt cutting it.
    ... save to) and what directories to create projects in, there's no setup ... trouble. ... Also is it possible to search the java documentation from within eclipse. ... also is it possible to press f1 on a command and have documentation pop up for that command? ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Error -3253 & Hotmail.
    ... Let me know if you have trouble getting it setup. ... I've installed tcpflow, executed the command in the terminal per instructions on the web page, attempted to get email and ... ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Error -3253 & Hotmail.
    ... Let me know if you have trouble getting it setup. ... I've installed tcpflow, executed the command in the terminal per instructions on the web page, attempted to get email and ... ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: "cmos setup wrong"
    ... do to access the CMOS setup program. ... Prowl around the various screens looking for a command that says: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • ld.so.1: fatal ImportError: ld.so.1 No such file or directory
    ... you've GOT to finnd the missing file! ... This command above should go in your rc file, eg, ~/.tcshrc, ~/.cshrc, ... If you are still having trouble, ... try section-3 below, but then you're on your own. ...
    (comp.lang.python)