kernel 2.6, working hotplug scripts?

From: Michael Heiming (michael+USENET_at_www.heiming.de)
Date: 07/03/04

    Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:01:42 -0000

    • Re: FC3 & 3ware RAID controller
      ... I have any problems with the system is when I am trying to install ... Since RH8, it has been included in the kernel, and I have yet to find ... a standalone driver for the 2.6 kernel. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: [opensuse] Aircards and Linux.
      ... driver 850 and that was already in the kernel. ... Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ... we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Clock Problem?
      ... It may be that something has started the hardware timer chip to interrupt ... One thing to try is to give the kernel the option ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)
    • Re: Devfs and many scsi devices
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... Changelog, which patches did finally made it into the main kernel ... let alone for a single major kernel revision. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Epson 2480 scanner
      ... A search at Epson UK site showed no such file. ... support for these models are supposed to be built-in in sane ... have installed a kernel scanner module. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)