Re: Fedora Installation weird problem !!

From: Scott G (s.grandison_at_dontspamme.btopenworld.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:30:44 +0100

> I got Fedora Core 2. And I got 1 problem. My serial port 2 button mouse
> don't work at all during the installation !

Its a known installation problem I believe. I was reading about it on the
Fedore site last night. I think it says that it should work OK after
you've installed everything, its just during the install process that it
doesn't work.

Best wishes,
Scott.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
    (Debian-User)
  • [SOLVED] Re: dpkg: error processing linux-image-2.6.26-2-686 (--configure)
    ... You've got your symlinks messed up. ... Reading state information... ... Initializing package states... ... Searching for GRUB installation directory ... ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: error 0x80073712 AGAIN
    ... Thank you for reading my post to the end. ... with installation media ... My laptop is ASUS and unfortunately, ... Microsoft Update Web site: "0x80073712" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: HDD sata installation and XP Pro
    ... >> It seems like your are not reading any of the installation and setup ... either for XP or Maxtor. ... >> Now go and read up in your manuals and you'll know exactly what is ...
  • Re: [opensuse] GRUB error - can anyone help please?
    ... installed system from the Installation CD/DVD, and if it couldn't fit into memory then, again, it wouldn't fit when booting from the Installation CD. ... I used the Repair System from the Installation CD and when the automatic repair did nothing to fix the problem I used the Expert Mode and tried to Repair the Boot Loader. ... Grub is reading something from somewhere which has been corrupted but the Installation CD is not reading the same info and therefore boots into the existing system correctly. ...
    (SuSE)