M-Audio Revolution 5.1/7/1 sound card under Linux?

ANTant_at_zimage.com
Date: 08/03/04

Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:36:06 -0500

Is anyone here using this sound card? If so, then how is the driver
support? Does the driver use all the features including EAX? I am
planning to use it for gaming, DVDs, and music playing.

Thank you in advance. :)

--
"The ants are my friends, they're blowin' in the wind. The ant, sir, is
 blowin' in the wind." --the misheard lyrics to Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in
| |o   o| |        E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
   \ _ /      Nuke ANT from e-mail address if your e-mail was returned.
    ( )

Relevant Pages