Cheap 1u Rack

From: Matt (nospam_ng_at_fileholder.net)
Date: 11/07/04

    Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:11:29 -0600

    Anyone know where I can get a cheap 1u rack case for a Linux server? I
    should rephrase that as inexpensive.

    Matt

    • Re: Help With Mount & Fstab
      ... Matt wrote: ... > I have added a second drive to my Linux server for a backup drive. ... Now even figured out how to mount it. ... assuming it is formated ext3 and you want it mounted and checked at boot. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: Cheap 1u Rack
      ... > Anyone know where I can get a cheap 1u rack case for a Linux server? ... There are plenty at places like www.pcsforeveryone.com. ... equipped 2 year old 1U server at a hardware auction or business auction, ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)
    • Re: PERL calculator
      ... > Please rephrase your question. ... The above makes no sense whatsoever. ... you no speekada plane Englis den? ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)