Mozilla don't ask for username

From: chabral (chabral_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/11/04

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:42:41 -0300

Hi,
  I use a proxy server to access the web and it requires authentication.
Today, Mozilla stopped asking for the user and password and as a result I
get the proxy error message saying that I need authentication, but Mozilla
don't asks me for them. I can't find anything wrong in the configuration.
Konqueror works Ok but I need to use Mozilla.
Any tip?

--
chabral

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mozilla dont ask for username
    ... >> I use a proxy server to access the web and it requires authentication. ... >> Konqueror works Ok but I need to use Mozilla. ... Remember passwords is disabled in the configuration. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Please help with proxy authentification
    ... But we set the proxy server to basic authentification and it worked. ... >> Now i have setup an computer with Redhat 9 and when i startup Mozilla ... >> internet it is giving me the error PROXY AUTHENTICATION needed, ... This feature brings NTLM authentication to the non-Windows ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Mozilla and Digest Authentication
    ... I'll just add that Mozilla on Windows is able to handle NTLM quite nicely, ... Server can pass, not much else) ... >>>>1) I tried "Windows authentication" mode in IIS. ...
  • Mozilla / Mozilla Firefox authentication weakness
    ... RFC 2617 defines Authentication mechanism for HTTP protocol. ... Firefox and Mozilla browser have vulnerability in authentication ... Web site authentication instead of stronger one. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] Mozilla / Mozilla Firefox authentication weakness
    ... RFC 2617 defines Authentication mechanism for HTTP protocol. ... Firefox and Mozilla browser have vulnerability in authentication ... Web site authentication instead of stronger one. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)